Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Another fine Sonic shorts

I think everyone did a good job, my fave 3 in this being Cacti, Scott Falco and especially NeoCypo, though I think Deivid-San was kind empty and TheWax70, did't quite fit in, maybe if it had been earlier instead of second to last sketch...Ah well, kudos to all of you.

Oh and for the curious, I found what's written on the terminal next to Snivley in Neocypo's sketch:

Pre 3Kids destruction:

4Kids sucks major balls, I mean....Chris Thorndyke? Crappy voice overs? Unessisary edits? I mean....Come on! Wasn't Sonic X bad enough without all these things? ...Ugh...We need Sega to pull a 'Biker Mice from Mars' return move with the Sonic SatAM series.

Post 4Kids destruction:

Don't get me wrong about Sonic Underground. It wasn't that bad and I'd watch it over Sonic X anyday. What really killed this was the whole sibling thing, lack of Tails and them breaking into song twice every episode.

Anyway, once again, well done to all the animators and voice actors and I await Sonic shorts 6 with eager paitience

StarFox excelent adventur StarFox excelent adventur

Excellent work

The game probaly would have made more sence if the plot was more like this. I'd love to see another like this about Starfox Assult.

And that's a thing about that game, where were Starwolf?

Star Falco Star Falco

Best SF64/SSBM parody ever!!!!

That was so hilarious all round, I love the idea with 343GS at the end but still, Best part:

*Falco shoots Fox twice and he starts crashing in flames*
Peppy: You're becoming more like your father

Do another, mocking Slippy perhaps.

Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

Oh this was fun

Nothing like smacking the american politicans around for stress releif, my favorite round where I slapped no-one except Bush for the hell of it, Obama won with 100% of the votes in that one, good times.

Starfox the Flash Version Starfox the Flash Version

Very well done

My record is only 25,360, but it's very well put together. You should be proud of this.

I need to note one glitch though, in the Starwolf battle if you press F as soon as Wolf is behind you, you automaticly drop to 1 health, though irritating it does add challange.

evil-knuckles responds:

I had to shorten and simplify the levels to a point to where people didnt complain about it being long and hard so Im sure your score is good. That glitch is something strange alright. If you hold F before the script actually says he is behind you it lowers your health it deosnt make sense. I made it so you lose no score if you die on the Wolf battle because of this. Im glad you enjoyed this though. Edit: I just played through again nice score man!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Do I get a cookie then?

Brilliant job here, but I noticed impossible mode stages were the same as way too easy. Never mind that though, I can't wait for number 2.