Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

Oh this was fun

Nothing like smacking the american politicans around for stress releif, my favorite round where I slapped no-one except Bush for the hell of it, Obama won with 100% of the votes in that one, good times.

Starfox the Flash Version Starfox the Flash Version

Very well done

My record is only 25,360, but it's very well put together. You should be proud of this.

I need to note one glitch though, in the Starwolf battle if you press F as soon as Wolf is behind you, you automaticly drop to 1 health, though irritating it does add challange.

evil-knuckles responds:

I had to shorten and simplify the levels to a point to where people didnt complain about it being long and hard so Im sure your score is good. That glitch is something strange alright. If you hold F before the script actually says he is behind you it lowers your health it deosnt make sense. I made it so you lose no score if you die on the Wolf battle because of this. Im glad you enjoyed this though. Edit: I just played through again nice score man!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Do I get a cookie then?

Brilliant job here, but I noticed impossible mode stages were the same as way too easy. Never mind that though, I can't wait for number 2.

Neon 2 Neon 2

This game is over-hyped

The moving screen is silly and the controls suck. Its ok but nothing on the original Neon.

Sonic 3D Snowboarding Sonic 3D Snowboarding

Near the top of my favs!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

So sweet

Reached lv 114 then organised 3 massive battles. A true classic

Battle for Gondor Battle for Gondor

GAMING PERFECTION

It took about 3 tries but I did it and it was ace. You can fight with your warriors on the last level.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

this has taken over my life

I can't stop playing this, started yesterday and already lv27 with about 16 stickers and an admin. LOVE IT