Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Another fine Sonic shorts

I think everyone did a good job, my fave 3 in this being Cacti, Scott Falco and especially NeoCypo, though I think Deivid-San was kind empty and TheWax70, did't quite fit in, maybe if it had been earlier instead of second to last sketch...Ah well, kudos to all of you.

Oh and for the curious, I found what's written on the terminal next to Snivley in Neocypo's sketch:

Pre 3Kids destruction:

4Kids sucks major balls, I mean....Chris Thorndyke? Crappy voice overs? Unessisary edits? I mean....Come on! Wasn't Sonic X bad enough without all these things? ...Ugh...We need Sega to pull a 'Biker Mice from Mars' return move with the Sonic SatAM series.

Post 4Kids destruction:

Don't get me wrong about Sonic Underground. It wasn't that bad and I'd watch it over Sonic X anyday. What really killed this was the whole sibling thing, lack of Tails and them breaking into song twice every episode.

Anyway, once again, well done to all the animators and voice actors and I await Sonic shorts 6 with eager paitience

StarFox excelent adventur StarFox excelent adventur

Excellent work

The game probaly would have made more sence if the plot was more like this. I'd love to see another like this about Starfox Assult.

And that's a thing about that game, where were Starwolf?

Star Falco Star Falco

Best SF64/SSBM parody ever!!!!

That was so hilarious all round, I love the idea with 343GS at the end but still, Best part:

*Falco shoots Fox twice and he starts crashing in flames*
Peppy: You're becoming more like your father

Do another, mocking Slippy perhaps.

LL - Ungeneric LD Flash LL - Ungeneric LD Flash

You rule wizard!

You get a 5, I was laughing all the way. The Guitar hero II part was brilliant.

Wizard-Lock responds:

How did you find me!?

LL - Fun with Wizard Lock LL - Fun with Wizard Lock

Wizard is back!

And he's funnier than ever! If you like your lock movies this is a vote 6! if you dont, get lost

In short: Wizard rules!

Wizard-Lock responds:

Vote 7.

Lack of Breadhats ):

TSAH2 TSAH2

The ULTIMATE halo flash!

Legendary frog: Fantasic considering you had never played halo, this particulair chat was the best point:

Grunt: Sir sir! we found earth!
Tartarus: What! Where?
Grunt: It was over there *points just off to the left*
Phrophet: You bugger why didn't you tell us this before?
Grunt: Why would we be looking there when we could be looking at halo?
Also that MC never noticed the battle during his speech and the bit using the A-Team tune gives this part a 10/10

S-F-B: The best part all the way, I've watched it about 7 times and still dont think I found all the easter eggs, another 10/10

Metal-Maveric: The bobblehead MC was ace and its true that 10 year olds butcher the english language, 9/10

Headshot: Probaly the weakest part but not by much, I only really liked MC daydreaming but its still ok, 7/10

Alex Labbe: Is that a adidas logo or somthing similair on sarge's cap? I also wish the final battle was like that and MC finally tells the truth (power hungry dog), anyways 9/10 (also I now agree with the arbiter about never sleeping good again)

Overall: You all did a brilliant job and I intend to watch ever flash all of you have ever submitted. 10/10 (wow, my longest review ever)

New Numa New Numa

Nothing on the original

Sorry but you got it wrong with the new numa, the new song is all wrong and the fact it's all a daydream is stupid. Try a little effort and stick with the old song.

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

Another classic from VGDC

I'm glad Arnie finally made his own flash movie, I espesially loved the ending to scene 3 (remaking the ROTMK1 scene was timeless). Please make another because this was soooo brilliant.

P.S. Sorry my spelling sucks

Halo 3 2 2 Trailer Halo 3 2 2 Trailer

HOMERUN!!!

I can't wait for the full thing if this is only the opening or something, I worship you with the chant 'HOMERUN!!!'

The Ultimate Clockdown The Ultimate Clockdown

A few pointers mrhairybooger456

Not everyone cares about perfect details, so what if its a m16?
The old song was probaly there so you could compare them
You can't expect the full song as that would be hard to do

And now my review:
Loved it, loads of clock references (I'm a lock guy but still loved it) along with the lyrics ( espessialy the 'came to save the dayayayay'). You gotta make more like this